Friday, February 28, 2014

Coming To Fruition... Slowly


Because my boyfriend is awesome and got me a huge batch of cardboard, I was able to get them de-taped and on the ground. Today is the supposed to be the last of a lovely week and the rains are supposed to start tonight.

The pile of bricks has shrunk significantly since advertising them on Freecycle and all the boxes, save one, are built. It already looks much better than the old garden and will definitely look better when the boxes are filled with soil and the ground is covered with mulch.

I am trying to decide if I want to put another garden bed box on the south side or keep the area open for a little cafe table and chairs so that I can sit in the garden and stare loving at it when spring rolls around.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job, Angelina! It's looking great. I can't wait to see these beds full of veggies this year!

    ReplyDelete